Barnes & Noble's corporate contributions program supports non-profit organizations that focus on literacy, the arts or education (pre-K-12). Funding is limited.
Please note: Barnes & Noble does not have a grant program nor do we offer scholarships.
We consider requests for donations from non–profit organizations that meet the following criteria:
- Reach a national audience
- Serve the greater good nationally
- Offer opportunities for in-store events
- Are able to work with Barnes & Noble and other appropriate sponsors on promotion and execution of the program
Barnes & Noble is committed to partnering with for-profit and non-profit organizations that focus their core businesses on higher learning, literacy and the arts. Our partnerships foster community good will and promote our brand. A suitable sponsorship is one that benefits Barnes & Noble and the communities it serves. Funding is limited.
If your organization’s program meets the following criteria, you may qualify for a sponsorship:
- Sponsorship is highly visible and will reach a national audience
- Sponsorship will drive traffic into our stores
- Sponsorship offers opportunities for in-store events
- Other sponsors and community partners are appropriate for Barnes & Noble
- Sponsor must have the ability to work together with the project's partners, execute the program on time and on budget, and have a developed media plan to attract attention and visibility
- The organization must not discriminate with regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, religion, creed, disability, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws
Barnes & Noble will only accept requests for corporate sponsorships and donations either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to
Barnes & Noble
122 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10011