Barnes & Noble's corporate contributions program supports non-profit organizations that focus on literacy, the arts or education (pre-K-12). Funding is limited.
Please note: Barnes & Noble does not have a grant program nor do we offer scholarships.
We consider requests for donations from non–profit organizations that meet the following criteria:
- Reach a national audience
- Serve the greater good nationally
- Offer opportunities for in-store events
- Are able to work with Barnes & Noble and other appropriate sponsors on promotion and execution of the program
Barnes & Noble is committed to partnering with for-profit and non-profit organizations that focus their core businesses on higher learning, literacy and the arts. Our partnerships foster community good will and promote our brand. A suitable sponsorship is one that benefits Barnes & Noble and the communities it serves. Funding is limited.
If your organization’s program meets the following criteria, you may qualify for a sponsorship:
- Sponsorship is highly visible and will reach a national audience
- Sponsorship will drive traffic into our stores
- Sponsorship offers opportunities for in-store events
- Other sponsors and community partners are appropriate for Barnes & Noble
- Sponsor must have the ability to work together with the project's partners, execute the program on time and on budget, and have a developed media plan to attract attention and visibility
Barnes & Noble will only accept requests for corporate sponsorships and donations either via email at email@example.com or in writing to
Barnes & Noble
122 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10011