Barnes & Noble strives to place our Vendors’ products on sale in our stores and online for customer purchasing as rapidly as possible.
Our Vendor Operational Guidelines have been established to aid Vendors in moving their product through the Barnes & Noble Supply Chain in an efficient speed to market strategy. The Vendor Operational Guidelines, updated May 2018, provide detailed steps for delivery to Barnes & Noble locations. Please read through them carefully for changes and share them within your organization. For any questions, contact information will be found in the document.
- Vendor Operational Guidelines (Password Protected)
- Children's Product Certification
- T&G Vendor Program (Password Protected)
- 2019 Gift Vendor Program (Password Protected)
- Transportation Management System Vendor Welcome Kit (Password Protected)
- Transportation Management System Training (Password Protected)
- Transportation Management System Vendor Web Services API (Password Protected)
Note: If you do not know your Vendor Operational Guidelines password, please provide your vendor name and the nature of your request in an email to BNGuidelines@bn.com.