Stars Shine at Barnes & Noble in March with Karamo Brown, Kobe Bryant, Harlan Coben, Hoda Kotb, Lisa See, And Many More
New York, New York – February 25, 2019 – Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS), the world’s largest retail bookseller, today announced March’s distinguished lineup of events, featuring bestselling authors, television stars, world-renowned athletes and more. Fans can come to Barnes & Noble throughout March to meet Queer Eye’s Karamo Brown, basketball legend Kobe Bryant, thriller writer Harlan Coben, Today Show host Hoda Kotb, and many more.
Below are just some of the events Barnes & Noble is hosting this March. Customers can visit the Barnes & Noble Store Locator to find more great authors and events in their area.
- Laurie Halse Anderson, Shout, Barnes & Noble Woodland Plaza in Tulsa, OK, on March 25 at 7 PM.
- Karamo Brown, Karamo: My Story of Embracing Purpose, Healing, and Hope, Barnes & Noble Union Square in New York City on March 5 at 7 PM; Barnes & Noble The Grove in Los Angeles on March 7 at 7 PM.
- Kobe Bryant, The Wizenard Series: Training Camp, Barnes & Noble Union Square in New York City on March 20 at 7 PM.
- Harlan Coben and Anna Quindlen, Run Away, Barnes & Noble Upper West Side in New York City on March 19 at 7 PM; Harlan Coben at Barnes & Noble Paramus in Paramus, NJ, on March 28 at 7 PM.
- Tara Conklin, The Last Romantics: A Novel (Barnes & Noble Book Club Selection), Barnes & Noble Northgate in Seattle, WA, on March 5 at 7 PM.
- Greg Iles, Cemetery Road: A Novel, Barnes & Noble Baton Rouge in Baton Rouge, LA, on March 15 at 6 PM; Barnes & Noble Lincoln Park in Dallas, TX, on March 21 at 7 PM.
- Marlon James, Black Leopard, Red Wolf, Barnes & Noble Upper West Side in New York City on March 6 at 7 PM.
- Tayari Jones, An American Marriage, Barnes & Noble at The Shops at Riverside in Hackensack, NJ, on March 14 at 7 PM.
- Hoda Kotb, You Are My Happy (Barnes & Noble National Storytime Selection), Barnes & Noble Park Slope in Brooklyn, NY, on March 7 at 6 PM; Barnes & Noble Eastchester in Scarsdale, NY, on March 9 at 11 AM.
- Geddy Lee, Geddy Lee’s Big Beautiful Book of Bass, Barnes & Noble Corte Madera in Corte Madera, CA, on March 2 at 2 PM.
- Christopher Paolini - Barnes & Noble Author Residency Tour, The Fork, The Witch, and the Worm: Tales From Alagaesia (Volume I: Eragon), Barnes & Noble Gallatin Valley Mall in Bozeman, MT, on March 4 at 5 PM.
- Andrew Rannells, Too Much is Not Enough: A Memoir of Fumbling Toward Adulthood, Barnes & Noble Union Square in New York City on March 12 at 7:30 PM.
- E. Schwab and John Scalzi, The Near Witch, Barnes & Noble Union Square in New York City on March 19 at 7 PM.
- Lisa See, The Island of Sea Women, Barnes & Noble Thousand Oaks in Thousand Oaks, CA, on March 5 at 7:30 PM.
- Don Winslow, The Border, Barnes & Noble at The Shops at La Cantera in San Antonio, TX, on March 8 at 7 PM.
Barnes & Noble hosts over 100,000 events annually at its stores across the country. Customers should visit the Barnes & Noble Store Locator for a full list and stay tuned for the next announcement of exciting events in April.
About Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS) is the world’s largest retail bookseller, and a leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products. The Company operates 630 Barnes & Noble bookstores in 50 states, and one of the Web’s premier e-commerce sites, BN.com (www.bn.com). The Nook Digital business offers a lineup of popular NOOK® tablets and eReaders and an expansive collection of digital reading and entertainment content through the NOOK Store®. The NOOK Store (www.nook.com) features digital books, periodicals and comics, and offers the ability to enjoy content across a wide array of popular devices through Free NOOK Reading Apps™ available for Android™, iOS® and Windows®.
General information on Barnes & Noble, Inc. can be obtained by visiting the Company's corporate website at www.barnesandnobleinc.com.
Barnes & Noble®, Barnes & Noble Booksellers® and Barnes & Noble.com® are trademarks of Barnes & Noble, Inc. or its affiliates. NOOK® and the NOOK logos are trademarks of Nook Digital, LLC or its affiliates.
For more information on Barnes & Noble, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat (bnsnaps), and like us on Facebook. For more information on NOOK, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook.