Star-Studded Author Events at Barnes & Noble in October: Tony Bennett, John Cena, Sonia Sotomayor, Nicholas Sparks, and Many More Big Names
New York, New York – September 27, 2018 – Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS), the world’s largest retail bookseller, today announced October’s high-profile lineup of events, featuring bestselling authors, award-winning musicians and actors, and top chefs. Next month, fans can come to Barnes & Noble to meet Tony Bennett, Sonia Sotomayor, Nicholas Sparks, Ina Garten, and many more big names.
Below are just some of the events Barnes & Noble is hosting this October. Customers can visit the Barnes & Noble Store Locator to see more great authors in their area.
- Tony Bennett, Tony Bennett Onstage and in the Studio and CD/Vinyl Love Is Here to Stay, Barnes & Noble Union Square in New York City, October 1 at 7 PM.
- John Cena, Elbow Grease, Barnes & Noble Union Square in New York City, October 9 at 6:30 PM.
- Chelsea Clinton, Start Now! You Can Make a Difference, Barnes & Noble Eastchester in Scarsdale, NY, October 27 at 4 PM.
- Roger Daltrey, Thanks a Lot Mr. Kibblewhite, Barnes & Noble Fifth Avenue in New York City, October 26 at 1 PM.
- Jessie James Decker, Just Jessie, My Guide to Love, Life, Family, and Food, Barnes & Noble at The Grove in Los Angeles, CA, October 7 at 4 PM.
- Kathy & Steve Doocy, The Happy Cookbook: A Celebration of Food That Makes America Smile, Barnes & Noble Lake Sumter Market Square in The Villages, FL, on October 5 at 6 PM; Barnes & Noble Carrollwood in Tampa, FL, October 6 at 2 PM; Barnes & Noble Waterside Shops in Naples, FL, on October 7 at 12 PM.
- Ina Garten, Cook Like a Pro: Recipes and Tips for Home Cooks, Barnes & Noble Union Square in New York City, October 23 at 7 PM.
- Joel Osteen, Next Level Thinking: 10 Powerful Thoughts for a Successful and Abundant Life, Barnes & Noble Fifth Avenue in New York City, October 2 at 1 PM; Barnes & Noble Country Glen Center in Carle Place, NY, October 2 at 7 PM; Barnes & Noble Downtown in Philadelphia, PA, October 4 at 12 PM; Barnes & Noble Power Plant in Baltimore, MD, October 5 at 12 PM; Barnes & Noble Tysons Corner Mall in McLean, VA, October 5 at 7 PM; Barnes & Noble Crocker Park in Westlake, OH, October 11 at 7 PM; Barnes & Noble Carrollwood in Tampa, FL, October 23 at 7 PM.
- John Sandford, Holy Ghost (Virgil Flowers Series #11), Barnes & Noble Roseville II in Roseville, MN, October 10 at 7 PM; Barnes & Noble Edina, MN, October 11 at 12:30 PM.
- Jonathan & Drew Scott, Builder Brothers: Big Plans, Barnes & Noble Clifton, NJ, October 2 at 6:30 PM; Barnes & Noble Greensboro, NC, October 4 at 6:30 PM; Barnes & Noble The Woodlands, TX, October 6 at 10 AM; Barnes & Noble Stonebriar Mall in Frisco, TX, October 6 at 5 PM; Barnes & Noble San Antonio, TX, October 7 at 11 AM.
- Sonia Sotomayor, Turning Pages: My Life Story, Barnes & Noble Tysons Corner Mall in McLean, VA, October 6 at 11:30 AM.
- Pete Souza, Shade: A Tale of Two Presidents, Barnes & Noble Union Square in New York City, October 16 at 7 PM.
- Nicholas Sparks, Every Breath, Barnes & Noble Union Square in New York City, October 16 at 12:30 PM.
Barnes & Noble hosts over 100,000 events annually at its stores across the country. Customers should visit the Barnes & Noble Store Locator for a full list, and stay tuned for the next announcement of exciting events in November.
About Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS) is the world’s largest retail bookseller, and a leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products. The Company operates 629 Barnes & Noble bookstores in 50 states, and one of the Web’s premier e-commerce sites, BN.com (www.bn.com). The Nook Digital business offers a lineup of popular NOOK® tablets and eReaders and an expansive collection of digital reading and entertainment content through the NOOK Store®. The NOOK Store (www.nook.com) features digital books, periodicals and comics, and offers the ability to enjoy content across a wide array of popular devices through Free NOOK Reading Apps™ available for Android™, iOS® and Windows®.
General information on Barnes & Noble, Inc. can be obtained by visiting the Company's corporate website at www.barnesandnobleinc.com.
Barnes & Noble®, Barnes & Noble Booksellers® and Barnes & Noble.com® are trademarks of Barnes & Noble, Inc. or its affiliates. NOOK® and the NOOK logos are trademarks of Nook Digital, LLC or its affiliates.
For more information on Barnes & Noble, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat (bnsnaps), and like us on Facebook. For more information on NOOK, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook.