Barnes & Noble’s High-Profile Events in November: David Baldacci, Alec Baldwin, Lidia Matticchio Bastianich, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Kate Hudson and Many More Authors
Fans Can Visit Barnes & Noble and Meet the Celebrities They Love Including Bestselling Authors, Well-Known Actors and Actresses, Famous Politicians, Popular Chefs and More
New York, New York – October 31, 2017 – Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS), the world’s largest retail bookseller, today announced November’s lineup of star-studded events, featuring bestselling authors, well-known actors and actresses, famous politicians, popular chefs and more, just in time for the start of the holiday season. Throughout the month of November, fans are encouraged to stop by Barnes & Noble to meet the celebrities they love including David Baldacci, Alec Baldwin, Lidia Matticchio Bastianich, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Kate Hudson and many more big names. Customers should visit the Barnes & Noble Store Locator for more details on each event.
Below is a list of some of the major events taking place at Barnes & Noble stores nationwide this November:
- Isabel Allende, In the Midst of Winter, Barnes & Noble Union Square in New York City, November 6 at 7 PM.
- David Baldacci, End Game, Barnes & Noble Creeks at Virginia Center in Glen Allen, VA, November 18 at 1 PM.
- Alec Baldwin and Kurt Andersen, You Can’t Spell America Without Me: The Really Tremendous Inside Story of My Fantastic First Year as President Donald J. Trump (A So-Called Parody, Barnes & Noble Fifth Avenue in New York City, November 8 at 12 PM; Barnes & Noble Market Fair in Princeton, NJ, November 10 at 1 PM.
- Lidia Matticchio Bastianich, Lidia's Celebrate Like an Italian: 220 Foolproof Recipes That Make Every Meal a Party, Barnes & Noble Country Glen Center in Carle Place, NY, November 5 at 2 PM; Barnes & Noble Eastchester in Scarsdale, NY, November 6 at 7 PM.
- Lee Child, The Midnight Line, Barnes & Noble Union Square in New York City, November 7 at 7 PM.
- Hillary Rodham Clinton, What Happened, Barnes & Noble Seven Corners in Falls Church, VA, November 3 at 1 PM.
- Michael Connelly, Two Kinds of Truth: A Bosch Novel, Barnes & Noble Tysons Corner Mall in McLean, VA, November 5 at 7 PM; Barnes & Noble The Grove in Los Angeles (with Ivy Pochoda), November 9 at 7 PM.
- Flo Groberg¸ 8 Seconds of Courage: A Soldier’s Story from Immigrant to the Medal of Honor, Barnes & Noble Upper West Side in New York City, November 6 at 7 PM.
- Kate Hudson, Pretty Fun: Creating and Celebrating a Lifetime of Tradition, Barnes & Noble Lincoln Park in Dallas, TX, November 7 at 7 PM.
- Diane Keaton, The House that Pinterest Built, Barnes & Noble in Paramus, NJ, November 4 at 2 PM.
- Jeff Kinney, Diary of a Wimpy Kid #12: The Getaway, Barnes & Noble Tribeca in New York City, November 7 at 5 PM; Barnes & Noble The Grove in Los Angeles, November 15 at 5 PM.
- Katy Tur, Unbelievable: My Front-Row Seat to the Craziest Campaign in American History, Barnes & Noble Upper West Side in New York City, November 2 at 7 PM.
Barnes & Noble hosts over 100,000 events annually at its stores across the country. Customers should visit the Barnes & Noble Store Locator for a full list, and stay tuned for the next announcement unveiling the exciting events lineup for December.
About Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS) is the world’s largest bookseller, and a leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products. The Company operates 632 Barnes & Noble bookstores in 50 states, and one of the Web’s premier e-commerce sites, BN.com (www.bn.com). The Nook Digital business offers a lineup of popular NOOK® tablets and eReaders and an expansive collection of digital reading and entertainment content through the NOOK Store®. The NOOK Store features more than 4.5 million digital books in the US (www.nook.com), plus periodicals and comics, and offers the ability to enjoy content across a wide array of popular devices through Free NOOK Reading Apps™ available for Android™, iOS® and Windows®.
General information on Barnes & Noble, Inc. can be obtained by visiting the Company's corporate website at www.barnesandnobleinc.com.
Barnes & Noble®, Barnes & Noble Booksellers® and Barnes & Noble.com® are trademarks of Barnes & Noble, Inc. or its affiliates. NOOK® and the NOOK logos are trademarks of Nook Digital, LLC or its affiliates.
For more information on Barnes & Noble, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat (bnsnaps), and like us on Facebook. For more information on NOOK, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook.