Barnes & Noble Announces the Biggest Books for Fall 2017
The Perfect List for Customers Looking for Their Next Great Read Ahead of the Fast-Approaching Holiday Season
New York, NY – September 26, 2017 – Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS), the world’s largest bookseller, today announced the list of must-have books for the fall and fast-approaching holiday season. This year’s list features the biggest recently released and upcoming books by customer-favorite authors including David Baldacci, Dan Brown, Lee Child, John Grisham, Bill O’Reilly, James Patterson, Rick Riordan and more. Customers are invited to their local Barnes & Noble store, or they can visit BN.com, to purchase and pre-order the latest print and digital titles from their favorite authors.
“We’re really excited about this year’s fall book lineup at Barnes & Noble. Some of the biggest authors in the industry are coming with highly anticipated new works,” said Demos Parneros, CEO of Barnes & Noble, Inc. “Our booksellers are standing by to help customers find their next great read or the perfect gift for anyone in the family.”
Following are monthly lists of top adult, kids and teen picks from Barnes & Noble’s booksellers for the fall and holiday season:
This Season’s Biggest Books
On Sale Now
- What Happened by Hillary Rodham Clinton
- A Column of Fire (Kingsbridge Series #3) by Ken Follett
- The Girl Who Takes an Eye for an Eye (Millennium Series #5) by David Lagercrantz
- Killing England: The Brutal Struggle for American Independence by Bill O’Reilly, Martin Dugard
- Origin by Dan Brown (Release date: October 3)
- The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur (Release date: October 3)
- The Ship of the Dead (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard Series #3) by Rick Riordan (Release date: October 3)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter Series #3) by J.K. Rowling, Jim Kay (illustrator) (Release date: October 3)
- Grant by Ron Chernow (Release date: October 10)
- Turtles All the Way Down by John Green (Release date: October 10)
- Leonardo da Vinci by Walter Isaacson (Release date: October 17)
- Endurance: A Year in Space, A Lifetime of Discovery by Scott Kelly (Release date: October 17)
- Harry Potter: A Journey Through a History of Magic by the British Library (Release date: October 20)
- The Rooster Bar by John Grisham (Release date: October 24)
- Andrew Jackson and the Miracle of New Orleans: The Battle That Shaped America’s Destiny by Brian Kilmeade and Don Yaeger (Release date: October 24)
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Come and Get It!: Simple, Scrumptious Recipes for Crazy Busy Lives (Barnes & Noble Exclusive Edition) by Ree Drummond (Release date: October 24)
- Two Kinds of Truth (Harry Bosch Series #20) (Barnes & Noble Exclusive Edition) by Michael Connelly (Release date: October 31)
- You Can't Spell America Without Me: The Really Tremendous Inside Story of My Fantastic First Year as President Donald J. Trump (A So-Called Parody) by Alec Baldwin, Kurt Andersen (Release date: November 7)
- The Midnight Line (Jack Reacher Series #22) by Lee Child (Release date: November 7)
- The Getaway (Diary of a Wimpy Kid Series #12) (Barnes & Noble Exclusive Edition) by Jeff Kinney (Release date: November 7)
- End Game (Will Robie Series #5) (Barnes & Noble Exclusive Edition) by David Baldacci (Release date: November 14)
- The People vs. Alex Cross (Alex Cross Series #25) (Barnes & Noble Exclusive Edition) by James Patterson (Release date: November 20)
- Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice from the Best in the World by Timothy Ferriss (Release date: November 21)
Customers are invited to browse the fall and holiday book list, as well as all the other great gift items Barnes & Noble has to offer, at any of Barnes & Noble’s 632 stores nationwide or online at www.bn.com. And for even greater value, customers are invited to join the Barnes & Noble Member program. Designed for Barnes & Noble’s most loyal customers, the Barnes & Noble Membership program gives Members 40% off all hardcover bestsellers and 10% off virtually everything else in Barnes & Noble stores throughout the year.
About Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS) is the world’s largest bookseller, and a leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products. The Company operates 632 Barnes & Noble bookstores in 50 states, and one of the Web’s premier e-commerce sites, BN.com (www.bn.com). The Nook Digital business offers a lineup of popular NOOK® tablets and eReaders and an expansive collection of digital reading and entertainment content through the NOOK Store®. The NOOK Store features more than 4.5 million digital books in the US (www.nook.com), plus periodicals and comics, and offers the ability to enjoy content across a wide array of popular devices through Free NOOK Reading Apps™ available for Android™, iOS® and Windows®.
General information on Barnes & Noble, Inc. can be obtained by visiting the Company's corporate website at www.barnesandnobleinc.com.
Barnes & Noble®, Barnes & Noble Booksellers® and Barnes & Noble.com® are trademarks of Barnes & Noble, Inc. or its affiliates. NOOK® and the NOOK logos are trademarks of Nook Digital, LLC or its affiliates.
For more information on Barnes & Noble, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat (bnsnaps), and like us on Facebook. For more information on NOOK, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook.