Barnes & Noble Announces First-Ever Book Haul Blowout to Celebrate End of Summer
50% off New Releases and Bestsellers* from August 28-September 3
Customers Can Share Their Book Haul Picks Using #BNBookHaul
New York, NY – August 28, 2018 – Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS), the world’s largest retail bookseller, today announced its first-ever Book Haul Blowout, with 50% off select new releases, bestsellers and other titles both in store and online at BN.com to wrap up the summer reading season. The offer will run from Tuesday, August 28 through Monday, September 3 on 150 titles, with Barnes & Noble encouraging customers to share their book haul photos using the hashtag, #BNBookHaul.
“We’re excited to offer our customers this blowout end-of-summer deal, so they can stock up on some of their favorite books and authors,” said Tim Mantel, Chief Merchandising Officer for Barnes & Noble. “As a bookseller, we appreciate and enjoy the #BookHaul movement by readers on social media and are looking forward to seeing our customers’ #BNBookHaul picks from our end-of-summer sale.”
Book lovers can stock up their libraries by shopping Barnes & Noble’s Book Haul Blowout selection at their local store, or online at BN.com/bookhaul. In addition to receiving 50% off, when customers buy any bundle of three books they will get a free tote bag with their purchase, in-store only, while supplies last.
Some of the bestsellers that will be 50% off from August 28-September 3 are:
- The Fallen (Amos Decker Series #4), David Baldacci
- The President is Missing, Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- Circe, Madeline Miller
- There There, Tommy Orange
- Spymaster (Scot Harvath Series #17), Brad Thor
Nonfiction & Biography
- Lincoln’s Last Trial: The Murder Case That Propelled Him to the Presidency, Dan Abrams and David Fisher
- Barracoon: The Story of the Last ‘Black Cargo’, Zora Neale Hurston
- Robin, Dave Itzkoff
- Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life…And Maybe the World, William McRaven
- Born a Crime: Stories from a South African Childhood, Trevor Noah
- Rebound, Kwame Alexander
- I’ve Loved You Since Forever, Hoda Kotb
- Not So Normal Norbert, James Patterson
- Wild Rescuers: Guardians of the Taiga (Wild Rescuers Series #1), StacyPlays
- The Burning Maze (The Trials of Apollo Series #3), Rick Riordan
- Love & War: An Alex & Eliza Story, Melissa de la Cruz
- Once and For All, Sarah Dessen
- Fugitive Six, Pittacus Lore
- A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses Series), Sarah J. Maas
- Ash Princess (Ash Princess Series #1), Laura Sebastian
For more details on Barnes & Noble’s Book Haul Blowout, customers should speak with one of the knowledgeable booksellers at their local store, or go to BN.com/bookhaul. Customers are encouraged to share photos and comments of their book hauls on their own social media channels using the hashtag, #BNBookHaul.
*Offer available while supplies last.
About Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS) is the world’s largest retail bookseller, and a leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products. The Company operates 630 Barnes & Noble bookstores in 50 states, and one of the Web’s premier e-commerce sites, BN.com (www.bn.com). The Nook Digital business offers a lineup of popular NOOK® tablets and eReaders and an expansive collection of digital reading and entertainment content through the NOOK Store®. The NOOK Store (www.nook.com) features digital books, periodicals and comics, and offers the ability to enjoy content across a wide array of popular devices through Free NOOK Reading Apps™ available for Android™, iOS® and Windows®.
General information on Barnes & Noble, Inc. can be obtained by visiting the Company's corporate website at www.barnesandnobleinc.com.
Barnes & Noble®, Barnes & Noble Booksellers® and Barnes & Noble.com® are trademarks of Barnes & Noble, Inc. or its affiliates. NOOK® and the NOOK logos are trademarks of Nook Digital, LLC or its affiliates.
For more information on Barnes & Noble, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat (bnsnaps), and like us on Facebook. For more information on NOOK, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook.